Tasty Takeover (formerly Tasty Tuesdays) has been THE Food Truck Block Party of the greater Orlando area since 2011. We're known for creating a fun and memorable dining experience for foodies all over the city, by bringing culturally diverse food trucks into thriving hot spots of town for locals, tourists, family and friends to come together and enjoy!
From downtown to your town and everything in between, we takeover the block and bring the party! So be sure to check our EVENT SCHEDULE and come join in on the fun!
To make the most of our food truck events, see our FAQs below:
- Pet Friendly?
- Pet Friendly?
- Yes! Leashed (non aggressive) pets of all kinds are welcome at our events
- Our weekly Tuesday night events in The Milk District schedule up to 13 vendors per event
- For our weekly Tuesday night events in The Milk District, free parking is provided by our neighbors at The Plaza Live from 6-11pm (located at 425 N Bumby Ave). Additional parking is available on the west bound lane of Robinson, between Graham and Bumby, as well as the east bound lane between Etoile Boutique and The Nook. You may also park on *select* surrounding streets however please be mindful of areas marked No Parking as well as Tow Away signs in private lots! And never ever ever park on the grass, please!
- Note that our events take place in high traffic downtown locations with limited parking, so we recommend car pooling and/or walking/biking to our events if possible.
- Yes! Eating inside our supporting venues is allowed and encouraged as our bars offer water, beer, wine and soda for patrons!
- Yes! We try our best to schedule at least one veggie/vegan vendor at each event, as well as a handful of versatile vendors who are able to customize menu options to fit dietary restrictions. If you don't see what you're looking for on the menu, just ask! Many of our trucks are more than happy to accommodate.
- Fill out this short form HERE and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
- That's okay! You can contact us HERE